INDIVIDUAL & TEAM
Coaching of Agile professional and teams - 4 days
Day 1 | Agile environments # 1 (team and individual)
- Back to the definition of Agile and coaching
- Clarity about the (working) environment: What is really going on?
- The roles of an Agile Coach
Day 2 | Creating learning environments
- The role of a coach in regard to the 'drama triangle'
- Exploring various coaching styles: Who am I as a coach?
- Personal values and how they resonate in coaching conversations
- Solution-oriented coaching: Do it yourself
Day 3 | What type of coach am I
- Explore your own talents using the Strengthfinder assessment
- Develop and grow through the use of your own talents
- Gain insight into the learning objectives
- Coach with your own and other people's talents
Day 4 | Group dynamics
- Team maturity based on the model of Marijke Lingsma (M1-M4)
- Recognizing and dealing with resistance: Dysfunctional teams (Lencioni)
- Get people moving with insight and knowledge
- Communication within virtual teams, tips and tricks