THREE-DAY COURSE PROGRAM
Our trainers share both their theoretical and practical experience with you. They are daily involved in Agile transformation projects in the field thanks to their consultancy assignments. This gives them a good picture of the challenges that you are facing within your role. Through various exercises and best practices from the field, you will get hands-on experience that you can immediately apply within your organization.
Day 1: Journey of an Agile Coach
- Development in the agile coaching discipline o The Agile coaching Mindset
- Coach as professional coach o Foundation professional coaching skills o The coaching conversation
- Setting Boundaries for Agile Coaching o Coaching alliances and contracts
Day 2: Coach Roles
- Coaching competences
- Coach as a mentor o Key mentoring Skills o Mentoring Agile role transitions
- Coach as a teacher o Key teaching skills o Agile mindset shifts and frameworks
- Coach as a facilitator o Elements of facilitation o Value proposition for facilitation
Day 3: Team Dynamics
- Coach as a team Coach o Foundation Team coaching o Describing team development o Coaching the Journey toward
- High Performance o Handling conflict and dysfunction whitin the team o Handling Organizational impediments
- Ground Rules Agile transformations
Your Trainer: Renate Cremer
Renate Cremer is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accredited by International Coaching Federation (ICF) and ICAgile.
She is also an Agile & SAFe trainer at a broad range of international clients. She guides individuals and teams in their Agile way of working and the SAFe transformation. "My fascination with interpersonal interactions and behaviors helps me to create incremental steps to change." As a trainer / coach Renate works to maximize people's professional potential from their personal drives and competences, through the power of knowledge and learning.