ABOUT THE COURSE
Would you like to...
- Lead your enterprise into Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains
Then this course fits you perfectly!
Get certified as a SAFe Program Consultant and become the Lean-Agile Change Agent who leads the SAFe Transformation in your enterprise.
During this four-day course, you’ll learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
You will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your enterprise.
Benefits of the course
This course prepares you to take the SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) exam. The certification process provides the knowledge and tools to be effective at the Team, Program and/or Portfolio levels of the Scaled Agile Framework. You will learn from instructors with real-world experience who roll out the Scaled Agile Framework to global clients.
You will gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Attendees typically include
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE), Agile Working Group
Andrew Sales (Scaled Agile)
Andrew is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) and has many years experience in delivering SAFe implementations across a wide range of different industries. He is an accomplished trainer, regularly delivering Scrum, Kanban and Certified SAFe courses in both private and public settings and is a regular speaker at agile events and contributor to the Agile Community.
Niels Groen (Gladwell Academy)
Niels is certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant and SPCT Candidate. He has run Agile Operations programs in different organizations and is currently supporting Achmea with the implementation of SAFe. He is the inventor of the RPE simulation that has been used within Philips, and has performed many trainings on Agile, Leading SAFe, Scrum.