Getting an organization to change takes more than just motivation and a plan. It depends on efficiency, leadership and on everyone working together. With Agile Release Trains (ARTs), you’re working to achieve just that. And it’s up to you as the Release Train Engineer to take the lead. Make sure every team is perfectly aligned, get impediments removed and bring the ART to run increasingly smooth and efficient. Help your organization take any hurdle with ease and embrace change.
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE). This three-day Release Train Engineer course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through ARTs and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. After taking the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) exam, you’ll certify as a SAFe 5 Release Train Engineer.
Benefits of the training
You will learn how to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value. How to assist with program and large solution execution, and how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
About the Exam
- Exam name: SAFe 5 Release Train Engineer Exam
- Exam format: multiple choice
- Exam delivery: web-based (single-browser); closed book; no outside assistance; timed exam; delivered through the Community Platform
- Exam access: first attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Exam duration: once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 60
- Passing score: 40 out of 60 (67%)
- Exam cost: first attempt is free within 30 days from course completion
- Retake policy: second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10 day wait; fourth attempt requires a 30 day wait. Each retake attempt is $150.
“Learn the power of SAFe”