ABOUT THE TRAINING
This course will teach you unerringly what the name says, We’re confident it’ll add more value to your career. Getting Started KMP I® OR Kanban System Design is a highly interactive two-day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and start implementing Kanban at Project/Program Level. Participants will gain sufficient knowledge about Kanban Implementation at their Project/Program environment. Methods and related topics to get started with introducing Kanban in the existing process, and taking that first step to making it successful.
Today, Agile Project Management Professionals, Who can architect Agile Projects is what IT Sector is looking for. It is a professional discipline, with a specific set of skills and competencies. Leading organizations and governments around the world invest in professional credentialing for project/program/portfolio management. For individuals, the certification is an important step in career development and recognizes qualified and competent individuals.
Your ticket includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
- Kanban System Design (KMP I) credential from LKU. Your KMP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method
In terms of roles, the course is suitable for
- Product, Project and Programme Managers,
- Development Team Members (including but not limited to Architects Designers, Developers, Testers)
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to enhance their Lean / Agile skill set.