Our trainers share both their theoretical and practical experiences with you. They are professionals, consultants who work in this field daily which provides a concrete, up-to-date and very clear understanding of the challenges you face. Various exercises and best practices from the market provide you with tools that you can apply directly within your department after training.
- An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
- The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
- Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
- Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
- Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.