ABOUT THE TRAINING
Ready to start working as a Scrum Master? Gladwell Academy offers a 2-day Professional Scrum Master training (PSM), aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSM certification. After completing the training, you will able to determine where your own role can be enhanced and improved in relation to your team and organization. Your overall task as Scrum Master is to provide the best possible tools to this end. As a well-functioning Scrum Master you clear the way for the success of your team and support the Product Owner as you coach them through Agile transformation.
During this training, you will learn:
- How to apply the principles of Agile and Scrum in practice.
- The various roles and responsibilities within Scrum.
- How to organize and structure Scrum meetings in the best possible way.
- How to effectively communicate with the Product Owner and Development Team.
- How to provide optimal support during the implementation of Scrum.
After completing this training, you will have the opportunity to take the globally recognized official Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) exam. Upon passing the PSM certification exam, you will be formally qualified to work as a Professional Scrum Master.
Gladwell Academy's Professional Scrum Master training is perfect for anyone involved in Scrum projects. Other relevant participants are Scrum Masters or professionals who aim to fulfil the role of Scrum Master within their team.