This is a tailor-made program for Agile Awareness and Leading SAFe training course:
E-learning and Leading SAFe for Wladimir and Agile Foundation for team
E-learning Scaling Agile Awareness (45 minutes)
Our profile for development of e-learning courses
Gladwell Academy is well-experienced in developing e-learning courses. For example, we recently developed an open enrolment e-learning course in collaboration with Scaled Agile Institute (SAI), the creators of SAFe, and a tailormade inhouse e-learning course for agile awareness at Philips and Etihad Airlines (Emirates).
Watch a sample of our recently launched open enrollment e-learning course ‘Awareness Scaling Agile’ online:
Leading SAFe (2 days)
This 2-day training course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The participants will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. The participants will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
- Introducing the SAFe framework
- Embracing the Lean and Agile values
- Understanding the SAFe principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing the PI planning
- Creating value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Managing an Agile Enterprise
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains and coordinate large Value Streams and manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio and align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context and unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers and support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
Details about the exam
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam (SA)
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
Agile Foundation (1 day)
Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development. Scrum
practices, on the other hand, include software development using crossfunctional
and self-managed teams, which produce working code at the end
of each iteration or sprint.
- Describe Agile methodologies
- Discuss Scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Plan and execute Scrum projects
- Monitor and track Scrum projects
- Understand advanced Scrum topics
- Imbibe Agile philosophy and gain in-depth knowledge of Scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organization
- What is Agile?
- Why Agile works?
- The Agile Manifesto
- An overview of the main Agile methodologies
- What is Scrum?
- The roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team)
- The rituals (sprint planning, daily stand-up and retrospective)
- Preparation (product backlog, user stories, story mapping, definition of done)
- Scrum game!
- Sharply assess the added value of Agile work
- The principles of Agile, the division of roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team Handles and points for attention for a successful introduction of Agile in practice
- Minimize disruptions and uncertainties through the Agile approachTips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe