SAFe Lean Portfoliomanagement (LPM)
With Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), a SAFe enterprise can align strategy and execution while maintaining its flow of value and innovation. As one of the five core competencies of the Lean enterprise, LPM is just what you need to get your company on the right track. Deepen your understanding of portfolio management and put your skills to work.
This three-day course will provide you with the knowledge necessary to organize around value for optimal business results, implement Lean-Agile program portfolio management, governance and budgeting. We will also teach you how to use and implement the Portfolio Kanban system to accelerate value flow to the programs. Learn all about setting up, aligning and implementing several projects at the same time, ensuring they all fit together as part of one whole focused on achieving strategic goals.
You will leave with a thorough understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework accelerate Value Flow and support Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, Governance, Lean-Agile Budgeting and Software Capitalization and get the resources you need to implement Lean-Agile Portfolio Management.
Benefits of the course
- Attending the class prepares you to take the LPM exam and to gain SAFe® LPM certification
- Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state.
- Participants will be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit.
- The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs)
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
- Describe the importance of LPM
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with APMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
“Learn to measure the Lean Portfolio performance”