Program RFP 1
This is a tailor-made program for Orange, which includes: Release Train Engineer training course and a Transversal teams training called SAFe Foundation
Release Train Engineer (3 days)
Release Train Engineer
During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation.
They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing Your Learning Journey
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
Details about the exam
- Name: SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
SAFe Foundation (2 days)
In this Agile SAFe Foundation tailor-made training course the people form Orange in the transversal teams will get acquainted with Agile and the SAFe framework, the most used framework for scaling up Agile teams.
This training course contains the principles of SAFe and is aimed at getting to know the framework.
This training is based on the most recent version of SAFe.
- Why is Agile thinking important?
- What are the benefits of Agile?
- What is Lean Thinking?
- What is Agile Thinking?
- What are the similarities and differences between the two methods?
- What are the challenges of Agile adoption for individuals, management and organizations?
- What are the approaches in adopting Agile thinking?
- What is SAFe and why SAFe?
- An introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework; what is it and why is it valuable?
- The Lean & Agile principles behind SAFe
- An overview of the ideas behind SAFe, summarized in nine Lean and Agile Product Development Flow principles.
- Scaling Agile: An explanation of the different levels of SAFe (portfolio, program, team); how does it work?
- Agile Manifesto game: De puzzle Agile
- Agile Coin game
- Stakeholdermanagement game
- Storytelling excercise
- Budgetting game
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Linking to SAFe roadmap
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Overview budgeting
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation