ABOUT THE COURSE
For a SAFe enterprise, your role as Scrum Master is of vital importance. Your work goes beyond the team level to encompass the whole organization. Now it’s time to take the next step, leading the way in facilitating company-wide success. Become a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master and help your organization to improve the performance of your teams and tackle any existing anti-patterns.
This two-day SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course prepares you, a current Scrum Master, for your leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) implementation.
The training program covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances your knowledge of the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices and the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value. You’ll also learn about supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master training program provides you with the actionable tools you need to build high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise. After taking the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master exam, you’ll certify as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
Benefits of the training
This fully accredited training class enables delegates to take the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master exam in order to receive the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification.
Through the certification process, you are able to facilitate and execute the program planning and deliver end-to-end systems value. You gain the knowledge to manage high-performing teams and foster relentless improvement at team and program levels.
With your SASM certification, you will also have access to a one-year membership with Scaled Agile. Through this membership you can join local user groups, online social networks and additional member-only resources.
About the Exam
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser); closed book; no outside assistance; timed exam
- Exam Access: First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 82
- Passing Score: 57 (70%)
Our Scaled Agile courses are delivered by at least one or two SPC’s (SAFe Program Consultants). Our SPC trainers have extensive SAFe experience.
- How to kickstart a new team
- How to use different leadership styles
- How to use different coaching techniques
- How your team can work smarter
- How tools and metrics can help your team
- How you can continue to learn and improve
- The SASM certification shows you are prepared to perform the role of the Advanced Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Attendees typically include
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile program managers and prospective Release Train Engineers
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
“Learn the power