This is a tailor-made 3-day program which fullfills the needs of Proximus, which includes
aspects of Leading SAFe and Implementing SAFe.
This course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The participants will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains and coordinate large Value Streams and manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio and align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context and unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers and support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Linking to SAFe roadmap
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Overview budgeting
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation