ABOUT THE TRAINING
Getting from a simple idea to a final product without problems getting in the way, is what the Continuous Delivery Pipeline is all about. To shorten that time from start to finish, it’s essential to improve the flow of value through the pipeline. As a SAFe DevOps Practitioner, you understand every step of the way – and you can identify where to improve. Help create an organizational culture where everyone feels responsible for the best time-to-market.
This two-day SAFe DevOps course provides you with the comprehensive overview you need to understand the DevOps competencies and accelerate time-to-market. Map the current value stream through your delivery pipeline from idea to cash and identify practices that will eliminate the bottlenecks to that flow of value.
You will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. You’ll also explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
The SAFe DevOps Practitioner training (SDP) provides you with all the tools you need to execute an implementation plan for improving your delivery pipeline, and the knowledge you require to support the plan. After taking the optional SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam, you’ll certify as a SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP).
Our Scaled Agile courses are delivered by at least one or two SPC’s (SAFe Program Consultants). Our SPC trainers have extensive SAFe experience.
This DevOps Certification Training will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations.
You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility, using modern DevOps tools.
DevOps jobs are in great demand, so start on your path today.
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, * Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, * Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, * System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
“Learn the power