ABOUT THE COURSE
SAFe® for Architects helps architects of all levels and disciplines support and enable continuous value flow in the Lean Enterprise. Through this highly interactive, scenariobased learning experience, you’ll explore your role in SAFe, identify key partners, customers, and collaborators in the organization, practice making architectural decisions based on economic tradeoffs, and experience shepherding architectural concepts through the entire value stream using Lean-Agile techniques.
Benefits of the training
- Attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe Agilist exam and become a certified SAFe® Architect (ARCH)
- The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
- Explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
Attendees typically include
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
“Architect using SAFe principles”