ABOUT THE TRAINING
Learn the core concepts of Kanban to accelerate your work and deliver more consistently as a team. Many teams we talk to are overwhelmed with too much work in progress, conflicting priorities, often facing unknown blockers and drag factors that impede the teams productivity. For most teams this leads to missed deadlines and late delivery of projects which impacts negatively on team morale and future productivity.
The Team Kanban Practitioner Course – is a one day course that will enable you and your teams to learn the core concepts of Kanban to accelerate your work and deliver more consistently as a team.
Your ticket includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential from Lean Kanban University. Your TKP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method
Previous attendees have been in roles such as:
- Product Managers, Senior Managers, Team Leads, Heads of…
- Project and Programme Managers
- Architects, Designers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers
- Scrum Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches, Consultants and Change Agents
- Team members who follow Scrum, DSDM, Prince2 Agile, XP
- All roles in IT Operations, especially if you follow ITIL
- Other roles such as HR, Finance, Facilities Management, Legal, Marketing and Operations