TWO-DAY COURSE PROGRAM
Our trainers share both their theoretical and practical experience with you. They are daily involved in Agile transformation projects in the field thanks to their consultancy assignments. This gives them a good picture of the challenges that you are facing within your role. Through various exercises and best practices from the field, you will get hands-on experience that you can immediately apply within your organization.
Module 1 Intro
- What do we want to achieve?
Module 2 Solution Areas
- What is a Solution Area and how does it work?
- Solution Areas and Agile Release Trains
- Working with Problem Spaces
- Mastering Self-Selection
- Descaling in Solution Areas
Module 3 Solution Trains
- Planning Conference: Heartbeat of the Solution Train
- Solution Train Events
- Refinement in Large Solutions
- Supplier Collaboration
Module 4 Self-Organize Around Value in SAP
- Value Stream Networks
- Visualize dependencies between business processes
- Apply Value Stream Networks and Solution Areas to organize around value
Module 5 LACE Teams in Large Solutions
- What is Organizational Architecture?
- How to set up a LACE Team in a Large Solution
Module 6 SAP DevSecOps Overview
- End2End Test automation
- CI/CD tool chain example
- Balance demand with capacity with one Backlog
“ Understand how to guide your organisation through the next level of complexity when big teams work on highly integrated enterprise solutions”