Implementing SAFe 4.6
FOUR-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Four days of training from 9:00 to 17:00, including breaks.
Location of the course to be announced.
DAYS 1 - 2: LEADING SAFE
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
- About the Exam
- Building Large Solutions
DAYS 3 - 4: IMPLEMENTING SAFE
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming an SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Eelco Rustenburg is Partner at Gladwell Academy, certified SPCT (SAFe Program Consultant Trainer), Agile Master and a well known Agilist in the community. He has written the top100 book in Holland on Scrum: “The power of Scrum”, which has been translated in 4 languages. Eelco has been at the front of the Agile community for more than 15 years now. He has helped Philips in its transformation to Scrum and Agile, where he worked with the Agile Center of Excellence and trained more than 1000 people. Currently Eelco accompanied an Agile/SAFe transformation at Air France KLM.
Video: Eelco Rustenburg, Partner at Gladwell Academy gave a keynote during Agile Amsterdam 2018 about fun and play at work.