ABOUT THE TRAINING
This two-day Leading SAFe training class, given by passionate certified SAFe program consultants, gives you the knowledge required to lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework. This fully accredited training class also enables delegates to take the Certified SAFe® Agilist exam.
Benefits of the training
Gain insights into what is required to transform your current agile product development and agile portfolio management into an efficient organization that delivers continuous flow of value to your stakeholders and customers with shortest sustainable time to market.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads Ð Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
About the Exam
- Exam name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
- Language: English
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Our SPC courses are delivered by one or two SPCT’s (SAFe Program Consultants Trainers). Our SPCT’s have extensive SAFe experience.
Attendees typically include
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE), Agile Working Group
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). You will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how
to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at an enterprise level. You will learn to understand the five competencies of the Lean Enterprise and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe Agilist exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Associated Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA).
About the SAFe® Agilist Certification
The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended: 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management and experience in Scrum.