ABOUT THE TRAINING
Ready to start working as a Product Owner? Gladwell Academy offers a Professional Scrum Product Owner training to beginning Product Owners. After completing the training, you will be able to provide your team with necessary direction to offer the customer maximum product value. As Product Owner, your task is to convey your vision and the customer’s vision to the team.
During this training, you will learn:
- How to create maximum product value through the use of Agile and Scrum.
- How to manage your Stakeholders in the best possible way.
- How to create and prioritize a Product Backlog.
- How to communicate effectively with the Scrum Team.
- How to communicate the product vision to the Development Team.
After completing this course, you will have the opportunity to take the globally recognized official Professional Product Owner I (PSPO I) exam. If you pass the exam, you will be formally qualified to work as a Professional Product Owner.
The Product Owner in Practice training course is perfect for anyone involved in Scrum projects.Other relevant participants are Product Owners or professionals who aim to fulfil the role of Product Owner within their organization.