ABOUT THE TRAINING
Ready to start working as a Product Owner? Gladwell Academy offers a 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training, aimed at beginning Product Owners, that can lead to your PSPO certification. After completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner training, you will be able to provide your team with the direction needed to be able to offer your customer the maximum product value. As Product Owner, you stand at a crossroads of communication: your task is to interact effectively with all stakeholders, conveying your vision (and importantly, the customer’s) to the team. You prioritize the product backlog, creating transparency and visibility for the development team.
During this training, you will learn:
- How to create maximum product value through the use of Agile and Scrum.
- How to manage your Stakeholders in the best possible way.
- How to create and prioritize a Product Backlog.
- How to communicate effectively with the Scrum Team.
- How to communicate the product vision to the Development Team.
The PSPO I exam of Scrum.org is not included in this training.
For the PSPO I exam and certification we refer you to this training.
Gladwell Academy’s Professional Scrum Product Owner training is ideal for anyone involved in Scrum projects. Other relevant participants are Product Owners or professionals who aim to fulfill the role of Product Owner within their organization.