Leading SAFe training
To be a successful organization in a disruptive marketplace, means embracing a Lean-Agile approach. The SAFe® framework is becoming the leading way to do just that. As a SAFe® Agilist (SA), you can show your managers how to empower your enterprise. Find out what it means to lead a true organizational transformation and develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide.
This two-day Leading SAFe training program will provide you with the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise. You’ll learn to leverage the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. The five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise will be thoroughly discussed. You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. The program will also teach you how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions.
These two course days will provide you with a thorough basis to teach SAFe to leaders. After taking the SAFe Agilist Exam, you’ll certify as a SAFe® Scaled Agilist (SA).
Benefits of the training
Gain insights into what is required to transform your current agile product development and agile portfolio management into an efficient organization, that delivers continuous flow of value to your stakeholders and customers with shortest sustainable time to market.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery Implement Lean Portfolio Management
About the Exam
- Exam name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.