This is a tailor-made program for a 'SAFe Refresh' , which includes 2 options: Leading SAFe with optional certification and a customized SAFe Foundation
Option 1: Leading SAFe (2 days)
This 2-day training course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The participants will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. The participants will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
- Introducing the SAFe framework
- Embracing the Lean and Agile values
- Understanding the SAFe principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing the PI planning
- Creating value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Managing an Agile Enterprise
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains and coordinate large Value Streams and manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio and align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context and unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers and support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
Details about the exam
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam (SA)
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
Option 2: SAFe Foundation (1 day)
This SAFe Foundation training course introduces you to the SAFe framework, the most commonly used framework for scaling up Agile teams.
This one-day training contains the principles of SAFe and is aimed at getting to know the framework. This training is based on the most recent version of SAFe.
- What is SAFe and why SAFe?
- An introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework; what is it and why is it valuable?
- The Lean & Agile principles behind SAFe
- An overview of the ideas behind SAFe, summarized in nine Lean and Agile Product Development Flow principles
- Scaling Agile: An explanation of the different levels of SAFe (portfolio, program, team); how does it work?