ABOUT THE COURSE
In a SAFe enterprise, the Agile Release Train (ART) is where the magic happens. Making sure each team knows what to prioritize and how Trains can be built to run on schedule is the responsibility of the POPM. Expand your knowledge as a SAFe Product Owner Product Manager and develop all the skillsets you need to not just guide but to improve the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise.
This two-day SAFe Product Owner Product Manager course will give you an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role. You will also learn how to apply lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, the program will teach you about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate in your role as Product Owner or Product Manager, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART. The SAFe Product Owner Product Manager training (POPM) teaches you all about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs. After taking the SAFe Product Owner Product Manager exam, you’ll certify as a SAFe Product Owner Product Manager (POPM).
Benefits of the training
By becoming SAFe certified, you join a community of like-minded individuals passionate about continuously improving processes in the world around them. Agile and Scrum are becoming more mainstream everyday, a SAFe certification can also be another arrow in your professional career. Because our trainers are also Agile consultants and coaches, you will learn to approach real world problems and gain a new perspective that can benefit you in your work place.
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts.
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads.
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects.
You will get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), the Lean-Agile mindset, and gain an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise.
About the Exam
- Exam name: SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 (78% passing score)
- Language: English
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy: – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Our Scaled Agile courses are delivered by at least one or two SPC’s (SAFe Program Consultants). Our SPC trainers have extensive SAFe experience.