Photo taken at the RTE Summit 2018
About RTE Summit 2019
Organized for and by Release Train Engineers, the RTE Summit is the annual event for RTEs and Chief Scrum Masters to share experiences, find inspiration from insightful contributions and establish best practices for the future of this developing discipline.
“This is a unique gathering for a unique community. We know and cherish that, and we're careful not to blow it up. Still, we’re expecting to grow the event just a bit in 2019. We’d be blind not to: the community of RTEs is growing quickly.”
Andres Jansen, chairman and RTE
- Two day conference with Workshops and Open Space sessions.
- 200 RTE's from all over the world.
- Company talks from leading companies where RTE's struggle.
- Keynotes from Joe Vallone (SAFe Fellow Scaled Agile Inc.) and Carl Starendahl (SPCT)
- Enough room for engagement with attendees during breaks, lunch and diner.
The following audience attended the previous RTE Summit editions:
- Program- and projectmanagers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- SAFe Agilists
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Have a look at last year's list of attendees at RTE Summit 3.0.
- RTE Assessment
- Walking dinner
- Inspirational Speaker – to be announced
- Informal Drinks with music from a Jazz band
17:00 - 21:00
- Joe Vallone, SAFe Fellow, SPCT
- Carl Starendal, SAFe SPCT & Lean-Agile Coach
Cases: Schiphol Airport Group, Dutch Nationl Police, Home Care Group, Signify, BlinkLane Consulting
09:00 - 17:15
Become our partner!
The purpose of the event is to inspire and inform our attendees about the latest trends for RTE's. Does your company wish to communicate with this target audience?
We offer five different packages for promotion before and during the event. For platinum partners there is also an option to exclusively deliver a case study with a client. If there are any questions about the partnership options, please contact Maarten Verlaan.